An Approach to Independent 3D Animation Production
Bachelor of Arts in Design (with 1st Class Honours)
Note: This on-line version of the illustrated dissertation excludes various sections including the Appendices.
Please click the following links to view each section:
- Declaration & Acknowledgments
- Contents & Full Chapter List
- Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Part 1 - Theoretical Research:
- Chapter 2 - What is Animation?
- Chapter 3 - The Principles of Storytelling [Illustrated]
- Chapter 4 - Funding a Film or Animation Project
- Chapter 5 - Selling a Film or Animation Concept
- Part 2 - Self-Reflective Case Study on the 3D Animation Process:
- Chapter 6 - Conceptual Development [Illustrated]
- Chapter 7 - Pre-Production [Illustrated]
- Chapter 8 - Production and Post-Production [Illustrated]
- Chapter 9 - Honours Project Conclusions
|Name:||Andrzej Borzyskowski (12189700)|
|Study Units:||12810 Design Project 496
12812 Design Project Report 494
|Year:||Semester 1, 2003|
|Date:||29th June 2003|
Curtin University of Technology, Department of Design.